Thursday, January 6, 2011

On air from CBC London



I lucked out with my internship. We were very short-staffed while people went home or on vacation for the holidays, so I was able to take a few more opportunities than my job description stated. I learned some of the tasks of a CBC producer, and I did my first on-air rant, meaning telling the story to the camera and illustrating it with pictures or videos, rather than reporting from the scene.

Only two more workdays for my internship. I'm quite sad about it since I've had an incredible time, but hopefully this won't be my last work with CBC.

And once again, I acknowledge that I've been neglecting this blog a bit over the past two weeks or so. I intend to upload the rest of my London photos and share my touring experiences, but it may not happen until I'm back in Toronto. At least it will give me a way of reminiscing about my time here, and help me look forward to getting back.

3 comments:

  1. You were fabulous! You Spoke clearly and confidently, never tripping once. I'm so impressed. Congratulations of coming so far in a short time.

    ReplyDelete